• "I just wanted to thank everyone at Second City for the amazing experience my daughter had. She absolutely loved every minute of camp. I can't tell you how excited she was each morning ot head to the camp. And then when she returned home, she couldn't stop talking about it or working on skeetches. She loved the classes, the counselors, and the showcase. She will definitely be back next summer. Thanks again for everything. You really made this a great experience." -Irene Z.
• "I just wanted to thank you and everyone else for camp. Naomi was in the teen camp last week and had a blast. She learned a lot, made new friends, and had so much fun every single day. Thank you!" -Bethany R.
• "I want to tell you that going into camp, Connor was really reluctant. He usually hates camp so I was pleasantly surprised when I picked him up the first day to hear him say, he loved it. I signed Connor up for this camp because he can be very shy and reserved but he also has a silly side only his family gets to see. He also has an immense amount of energy so the task of keeping him engaged is often a touch one. Hearing his daily recaps of the day and seeing him on stage today was really rewarding. I am truly grateful. We will be back." -Court P.
• "You guys are doing a great job with your kids at Second City. Even if they are not actors, these improv skills are so essential in life. Learning ot think on your feet and just rolling with it have been the two biggest things my kids are getting out of it." -Asha F.
• "Second City has been such an amazing thing in my life. I look forward to going to class...it's a great environment and everyone has so much fun." -Kiernan Shipka (Mad Men)
The Second City • 6560 Hollywood Blvd LA CA 90028 • 323.464.8542 • secondcitysummers.com